Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ultimate Fighting At the Parks

The Park Family (aka my sisters Family) are big into ultimate fighting! Almost everytime there is a fight on pay per view, the buy it. Well as it turns out, there was a fight on pay per view last night, but he Park family was experiencing ultimate fighting from a different angle. Nolan, my nephew decided to get in his own ultimate fight with the corner of their porch last night as he trashed his bike on one last and final run before his tubby bath. I believe my sister is quickly finding out what life will be like with a boy.....ER visit #1 down, many more to come! way to go Noly, the eye looks great!

at the Er waiting to get stitched


the day after a little swollen shut

1 comments:

Angie said...

Oh no, this is what I have to look forward to with Will isn't it??