Friday, January 11, 2008

Best Coffee I Ever Had


Sofia, I know you can't read this yet, but someday you will be able to. Or maybe Mommy could read it to you in the meantime. I just got home from a late school board meeting in Lewisburg, and while I was driving home Mommy told me that you would not go to bed tonight until she let you make this cup of coffee for me, so that you could leave it with your kitchen for me to enjoy when I got home. Thank you - it was the best cup of coffee I ever had! I know I am not here all of the time when you go to bed, so I cant always read to you and put you in your crib, but I want you to know how much I miss you and your Sissy and your Mommy when I am gone. I love you all very much, and when I am gone I can't wait to get home to be with you all. And to drink my coffee that you made. Just know that while I am not always here with you, all of you are always with me. Wherever I am. I love you.

Love,
Daddy

0 comments: